If we all look out for each other and follow the guidelines, we can help protect each other and all the hard working people at our fantastic NHS. Please take care of yourselves and our local community.
- You can only leave your home to exercise, and not for the purpose of recreation or leisure (e.g. a picnic or social meeting). This should be limited to once per day and you should not travel outside your local area.
- You should minimise time spent outside your home.
- It is against the law to meet socially with family or friends unless they are part of your household or support bubble.
You can exercise in a public outdoor place:
- By yourself
- With the people you live with
- In a childcare bubble providing childcare
- Or, when on your own, with 1 person from another household
Public outdoor places include:
- Parks, beaches, countryside accessible to the public, forests
- Public gardens (whether or not you pay to enter them)
- The grounds of a heritage site
If you need to travel you should stay local – meaning avoiding travelling outside of your village, town or the part of a city where you live – and look to reduce the number of journeys you make overall.