Locally, we are fighting to protect our community from Labour Councils, in both Redbridge and Waltham Forest, and the Labour Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, who are all intent on trying to destroy the character and valued elements of our neighbourhood.
I urge you to join the local Conservative Party in Chingford & Woodford Green
Members in this constituency are currently campaigning to:
- Save our Suburbs in Chingford and Woodford Green from over development and Labour’s plans to stick high-rise blocks of flats across the whole constituency
- Install more CCTV cameras in crime and anti-social behaviour hotspots across Waltham Forest
- Make sure the government's investment of £350 million into Whipps Cross Hospital is spent serving local people’s health care needs
- Increase police presence in Chingford & Woodford Green by ensuring that the Mayor of London funds extra neighbourhood police officers and community police hubs
Joining your local Party means you can actively support these campaigns. It also gives you the following benefits:
- The chance have your voice heard on key policies that affect the country and the local community
- Meet your local Councilors and Member of Parliament, Iain Duncan Smith MP
- The opportunity to select Conservative candidates for local Council and Parliamentary elections
- Having a vote in future leadership elections
- Regular newsletters and updates from your MP & local Councilors about the latest developments.
- Invites to hear visiting speakers from the world of politics and current affairs
- Invites to fun and interesting social events