A lot has happened nationally and locally since last December’s General Election, so it's clear that we need a strong Conservative movement to help with the task of getting our country and community back up and running following the Covid-19 pandemic that struck us in March of this year.
Locally, we are fighting to protect our community from Labour Councils in both Redbridge and Waltham Forest and the Labour Mayor of London who are all intent on trying to destroy the character and valued elements of our neighbourhood.
So I urge you to join the local Conservative Party in Chingford & Woodford Green
Members in my constituency are currently campaigning to:
- Save our Suburbs in Chingford and Woodford Green from over development and Labour’s plans to stick high-rise blocks of flats all across the constituency
- Fight against the Mayor of London’s ULEZ charge which would charge people like you £12.50 a day to drive to Whipps Cross
- Secure investment of £350 million into Whipps Cross Hospital so that local people’s health can be cared for
- Increase police presence in Chingford & Woodford Green by ensuring that the Mayor of London funds an extra 1,500 police officers by cutting his huge PR team; we want police officers not press officers!
Joining your local Party means you can actively help to support these campaigns. It also gives you the following benefits:
- The chance have your voice heard on key policies that affect the country and the local community
- The opportunity to select Conservative candidates for local Council and Parliamentary elections
- Being involved when the party chooses its next leader
- Regular newsletters and invites to hear visiting speakers from the world of politics and current affairs
- Invites to fun and interesting social events
You’ll also get to meet friendly, similar minded people of all ages and backgrounds, as we campaign, canvas and meet up at social events.
Unlike Labour, we do not receive large donations from the Trade Unions or the support of fanatical Momentum style activists. Instead, we rely on people like you who care about our country and want to see it succeed.
If you prefer, click here and give us your name, address, phone number and e-mail and one of our officers will call round to collect your subscription.